Monday, February 2, 2009

Sharpie The Gamer now on Twitter



Hi to the one (if that) person that reads this blog. I would like to take this time to apologise on the post drought that lasted the past couple of weeks. I was on holidays and to be honest with you I didn't really give a shit about posting during that time. Hey at least i'm honest.

It's not that I don't love posting on this site it is just that I think my enjoyment of the holidays take a higher priority than a low hit gaming blog like this. Don't get me wrong I still love this site though.

Anyway in case an instance like the post drought occurs again I decided to undergo some quick thinking to resolve that problem if it ever occurs again. The solution is for me to become a member on twitter. With twitter I can post even more pointless bullshit on here at any time with relative ease. Isn't that great!?

Hit the jump to continue:

So look out for my posts on twitter. I am not sure how long this charade will last but I am hoping to use it for a decent amount of time. I'm also not sure how regular the posts will be but I guess if it does get to an infrequent stage well then... I guess one is better than none. Wait is it?

Btw I am planning on putting a feed of the STG twitter on the right hand side of this page as a Widget so you can still see my Twitter posts on this site.

Once again thanks to that anonymous one viewer who keeps this site running. Well it can be two viewers on occasion.

Here is the direct link to the Sharpie The Gamer twitter: http://twitter.com/stgamer


No comments: