Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First Video (Prehistorik Man SNES Intro)



I finally got off my ass to produce STGamers first video. This video does not serve any particular importance and it was merely made as a test to see if I could upload videos to Youtube as smoothly as I wanted to and to the quality (HD) that I wanted.

The STGamer introduction was also tested here and it seems to work quite efficiently. One problem though was that the STGamer intro on the first two videos was not produced in HD like the rest of the video. This was due to a resolution error on my behalf. This has since been rectified and updated on the third uploaded video. (Red Steel 2 Debut Trailer)

The actual content of the video is of the SNES game Prehistorik Man by Titus. The introduction is only shown.The game was chosen for the "test" as it was one of my favourite games in the SNES library "back in the day". So I guess other than that it was just luck of the draw.


Regardless, enjoy the quick video. The intro actually isn't half bad once you get passed the jibbering for speech.

No comments: